View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
The King of Awesome
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almanzard View Post
I have tried a graphic arts firm and did not like what they came up with for my logo not to mention the cost. I am looking for someone to design a logo for my business. Something along the lines of the life is good logo. Send me your contact info and we can talk.
I'm not a graphic artist, but what was the cost that you balked at? What's your budget?

If you are serious about getting a logo (and you should be, since branding needs to be done well from the start or your old logo will haunt you) then you should not be basing your decision on cost. You should be looking at portfolios (the ones you can find on their websites, not by pestering them) to find a few that have made similar designs. Then look at prices, and if you think the cheapest one is too expensive, then you need to wait until you have a bigger budget.

My band spent a decent amount of money for photography and logo design, and it's worth it because you get some assets you can use everywhere. The logo is here: The Ill Funk Ensemble
(Offline)   Reply With Quote