View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #81 (permalink)
elastoplastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
For full disclosure, you should know you have permission to post the email you sent me here if you'd like.

I know I would.
So is this saying that you asked me to bring it down as a reaction to my email? OK, here it is:

Quote:
I've changed the name in the market so its clearly an "UNOFFICIAL KATG beta" app.

The app works, but if you respond by email and request that I remove it. I will.

And Keith, calling me an asshole (which I'm not denying), is like the pot calling the kettle black. But I wouldn't expect any less from you. You're out of touch asshole rants are part of the KATG fun.

I don't know why I let myself get worked up about anything you say. As you put it, all I have to do is look at your comment history(verbal or otherwise) and consider the source.

I've enjoyed giving back. And from many of your fans I've gotten a great deal of appreciation. But I am not trying to defame the name of KATG. You're pretty good at doing that yourself.

Thanks,

Elastoplastic
aka: Joel
I think it was a good email Although I know the last sentence was a bit of a dig...

Sorry you couldn't handle it.

What do you expect after you spend a significant portion of your show calling me an asshole?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote