View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 09:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Blitzgal

A little bit more about that Greg Fultz douche. He's a controlling asshole. Even the local Right to Life group is backing away from supporting this billboard after they found out more about this guy:

Attention Shifts From Billboard To Tweets | KTSM News Channel 9

Quote:
On October 19th, Fultz wrote, "Hmm probably not a good thing that all my fantasies end in unspeakable violence."

On March 31st, he posted, what do you do if you see your ex running around in your front yard covered in blood and screaming for help? Stay calm, reload, and try again."

June 1st, he wrote, "What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing. She's already been told twice."

"I have a dark, twisted sense of humor, it's well-known, and I don't hide that online," Fultz said when we asked him about these tweets. Despite coming off as dangerous - Fultz doesn't apologize for it. Just yesterday he wrote, in part, "I may be disturbed but I'm no criminal."
Even his assertion that she's lying about having a miscarriage is a total dick move. The American Pregnancy Association estimates that as many as 25% of pregnancies result in a spontaneous abortion, or a natural miscarriage. One in four pregnancies!

Miscarriage : American Pregnancy Association
(Offline)   Reply With Quote