View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #44 (permalink)
urbanspaceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech007 View Post
And as reported in NYT regarding the maids phone call translation : in a call investigators were alarmed: “She says words to the effect of, ‘Don’t worry, this guy has a lot of money. I know what I’m doing,’ ” the official said.
It's come out that another maid was in the room clearing breakfast when the alleged victim arrived...which doesn't fit her story of being attacked soon after she entered the room alone.

And this was brought up by Chemda on the show, based on common sense...how do you force a blow job with no gun?

Good reasons to think the NYPD lied too. Their story was that the attack happened at 1pm and he fled the scene in a hurry and leaving his cell phone behind, rushing to flee in a plane to Paris. But it's come out now that he had an alibi at 1pm (lunch with his daughter in a public restaurant), a French tourist told a reporter that he saw him in the hotel and he wasn't hurrying, and Stauss-Kahn actually called the hotel saying he was at the airport and that he forgot his cell phone. When you flee the country from the scene of a crime, do you stop to say you're at the airport before you leave?

The speed of the arrest doesn't make sense either. One of the most powerful men in the world was removed from a plane by low-level cops 3 hours after a rape accusation with no witnesses. You assume these cops had clearance from high up to take a VIP off a plane...but no way was there time for a legit investigation to happen or for it to go up the chain of command (it seriously would have to go to someone in the White House...I mean, this could be the next fucking president of France, so you're risking an international incident).

This ain't fake conspiracy bullshit, folks, this is the real thing.

...I'm sure you've already guessed, I'm a hoot at parties...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote