View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Medium Brumski

I'm the opposite from Laura when it comes to games, I'll play anything but I'm not competitive at all (I think my older brothers beat that out of me when I was younger), kinda baffled my last gf, who was super competitive. Not that I don't try, but I quickly got put into the backline during our weekly soccer games when it became apparent I wasn't going to yell and shove people. I did quit the corporate volleyball team when some 50 something dude gave me a tone after I didn't dive for a ball.

I do think Cat wanted Keith's tips (the thing with the supporting forward hand being limp or whatever is a common issue I've seen with people new-ish to pool). Chemda was spot on with that you need to ask the person if they wanted advice cause the main reason things like this become an issue is Person A gives a fuck, Person B gives no fucks, and no matter what Person A has to say, Person B will continue to give no fucks, and will resent Person A if they persist. In short, it sounds like Cat did give a fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
The Bridget And The Squares full length is beautiful, get it on itunes if you aint got it already. i listen to it regularly, its one of those albums who can make a day better
Huh, I listen to certain songs to kinda increase my melancholy at the end of a bad day.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote