Thread: 15: Salvia
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #74 (permalink)
Ashley

Saliva

I had an awful trip when I smoked salvia. I did it out of a bong and before I had even taken the entire hit, I was high as a fucking kite. Somehow I ended up laying down on the bed, which I don't remember doing. Then I had the movie Freddy Got Fingered on the tv. It was just the title screen so it keeps replaying the same thing over and over. Which ended up fucking with my head even more. While on the bed I imagined that I was in a tunnel type of structure. And waves of static where crashing on me. This was accompanied by a poking, tingling feeling; like needles. I then freaked out and had to turn the tv off. Which I couldn't do. Haha. I ran out into the living room and for some reason kept saying I can't handle this shirt. So then I was shirtless in the living room. I couldn't remember where I was, and I could barely recognize my boyfriend. He told me he was going to smoke the rest that was left in the bong and I started screaming at him, telling him to please don't. I didn't realize I was being loud, but he said I was yelling. Then I told him I needed to be alone in a dark place. After the high started going mellow, I took a ten minute nap, and when I woke up, it all felt like a dream. I barely remembered anything that happened. But the embarrassment of my boyfriend seeing me go fucking crazy still haunts me. Haha

ps, sorry i accidentally spelled Salvia wrong on the subject title. :/ My mistake.

Last edited by Ashley; 07-07-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: extra comment
(Offline)   Reply With Quote