View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #70 (permalink)
Snarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
"Max Gerson (18 October 1881–8 March 1959) was a German physician who developed the Gerson Therapy, an alternative dietary therapy which he claimed could cure cancer and most chronic, degenerative diseases. Gerson described his approach in the book A Cancer Therapy: Results of 50 Cases. However, when Gerson's claims were independently evaluated by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), it was found that Gerson's records lacked the basic information necessary to systematically evaluate his claims. The NCI concluded that Gerson's data showed no benefit from his treatment.[1] The therapy is considered scientifically unsupported and potentially hazardous"

Sounds awesome, where do I sign up?
Seemed like a better option to me than chemo, where they literally kill you and bring you back. This therapy is the opposite of chemo. They pump you full of green veggie juices to supercharge your immune system. I'm sure you can find a ton of negative info on it, but reading through some of the testemonials might change your opinon. Maybe it won't. I don't give a fuck either way.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote