View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:23 AM   #72 (permalink)
Blitzgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarky View Post
Seemed like a better option to me than chemo, where they literally kill you and bring you back. This therapy is the opposite of chemo. They pump you full of green veggie juices to supercharge your immune system. I'm sure you can find a ton of negative info on it, but reading through some of the testemonials might change your opinon. Maybe it won't. I don't give a fuck either way.

Again, you leave out the constant coffee enemas they stick up your ass. Explain to me how that detoxifies your body. Especially considering that this treatment has left many people with bleeding bowels.

In 1990, a study done in Austria did have limited beneficial results when following a diet regimen similar to the Gerson plan, in that cancer patients lived an additional two years compared to those who did not follow the diet. When you're dying of cancer, two additional years of life is great. But they still died of cancer. Claims that this diet "reverses" or "cures" cancer are sheer bullshit. Unfortunately there currently is no cure for cancer.