View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Junkenstein
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
He's the first one I thought of. Also Woody Allen. I know it's popular to give him a pass now because he's still with the child that he married, however the fact remains that she was ten years old when he started dating her mom, he had three children with her mom, and then he hooks up with her. Still nasty.
i honestly always found the Woody allen thing way more creepy than the polanski one.

let me clarify: polanski's move was a straight down rape of a minor. clear cut. even if just two days ago i had a discussion with a film school nerd guy who came up with the usual "she lied" crap. he did it, he should be punished.

Allen, and i like him and his stuff so i am not putting any judgement in this, is creepier cause he did something that is absolutely, totally, unequivocably wrong on the moral side and yet isnt illegal cause of justice flaws.

He did something that is WRONG and repoulsive and yet manages to be legal. so its even worse when people give him a pass, because they're almost approving of it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote