View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #5161 (permalink)
FletchLives

I've been playing since CoD3.
Sitting in a corridor with shotguns is camping my friend. And you mentioned this in a previous post. Which is to say that you did mention camping. And you camp. How can you complain about an aspect of a game that is completely your control? Just don't camp and you won't be bored camping.
I've never had a problem with people spawning behind me in a way that they can easily kill me. I watch my back.
To me, the way you clear spawns doesn't need to be intuitive, granted that is because of the small size of the maps. (can't argue that, it's fact)
You kill all the enemies, hit the map boundary, turn around, repeat.
Oh and to avoid being killed by a predator, you don't let them get one. I know, I know, it's your shitty teammates. But if it happens more than once in a game, it's shitty you.
Everyone is capable of having the same weapons. Predator drones, which seem to really fuck with your psyche, are easily defeatable. Toss out a counter-UAV or an EMP and predator drones are completely useless.

I want to say after seeing all you guys reviews, if I didn't have MW3 pre-ordered I would be on the fence about which of the FPSs I got.

Edit: Bob, before my little KATG hiatus I know that we were aruguing or debating something. I tried to find it but with no luck. It probably would have been late March or early April. I can't even remember what it was we were discussing. Any idea?

Last edited by FletchLives; 09-22-2011 at 09:53 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote