View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #5166 (permalink)
Cretaceous Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by FletchLives View Post
Address what I said about using things to counter act airstrikes and such. Oh wait, that would invalidate your already distorted argument.
How is it that you somehow always have a team a terrible people that apparently just hand out kill streaks?
I didn't say I always did. You made that up. I'm saying it's unacceptable that that happens AT ALL, EVER.

That NEVER happens in Battlefield. I don't know why you'd put up with getting killed by bullshit once a WEEK.
Quote:
I'm not saying I've never experienced the shit that your talking about. But you act like the airstrikes constantly happen, but like I said, if it happens multiple times in a game, it's not just your teammates that suck.
It never happened multiple times per game. You're really getting pushed to the wall here, if in order to prove that CoD is worse than BF I have to prove that every single game of CoD every person will ever play sucks.

That's not what I said. You keep arguing against things I never said.
Quote:
The last thing you said about camping was that you and a friend sit in a a small space and camp. To which I replied, "don't camp." You haven't addressed that either.
Yes I have. I have already stated that the game rewards you for camping. You don't have to worry about spawns (something I already said), you will never get killed by airstrikes (something I already alluded to and should be painfully obvious), and you can get kills more effectively (something I already said).

I like that you had to ask twice for me to repeat myself. It just illustrates my point about you being inattentive.

Last edited by Cretaceous Bob; 09-23-2011 at 12:48 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote