View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
lalalemon
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I know that Keith was just calling out the shadiness in the hottest contest because it indeed appeared shady on renegades part, but yesterday's show has caused such drama. Honestly, it's not a contest anymore, and from what I have observed there are a select few new members that have been the root of most of the drama and nasty comments. I know it's the forums and it's okay to be an asshole on the Internet, but they need to STOP spewing hate towards these beautiful women...and STOP using the thread as their personal chat. The finals thread is for pics, voting, and rubbing one out.

This display is not what hottest or KATG is about and it dissapoints me that something so fun, freeing, and sexy has turned into something I wish would just be over already

I'm still in it. I'm more than happy to provide sexy pictures as a thanks to everyone for getting me this far- I just wish it had gone a little differently. Okay a lot differently.

**sparrow is still the best!

Last edited by lalalemon; 10-26-2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Love to sparez
(Offline)   Reply With Quote