View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
lalalemon
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda sounded nervous about sounding too high on the second half of the show, but I don't really think there was that much of a difference between stoned Chemda and sober Chemda.

She was a little quieter and had a little less energy after she smoked, but I think that was everyone was bouncing from story to story so it was hard to get too many words in edge wise. I understand the fear though. I know I say the MOST RETARDED things when I smoke so I try to keep quiet until I get out of my head.

I really enjoyed this ep. Chemda, you become more endearing with every show. Honestly, in a world where I feel like I can't and don't want to depend on/look up to a lot of women in entertainment and popular media, I consider you a role model. You are a passionate, strong woman who has inspired me to become a healthier more honest and open woman myself.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote