View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
pinkandsparkly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
I suspect that she isn't comfortable with the lifestyle as she portrays.
I get this ALL. THE. TIME. That I'm doing it just to make my BF happy, or that it's not for me, but I'm faking it to be "different."

Uhh... no. Never mind that I had to sorta prod my BF into it, not the other way around. I've just known from a pretty young age that I'm not the jealous type and that I'm far too independent for a "normal" relationship.

For me, it's the best of both worlds. I get an awesome partnership with the coolest guy, plus I get to maintain some of my independence. I also find him with other women to be a total turn-on. Other "pros"... we talk about sex, commitment, and boundaries FAR more than most couples and we have FWB that share our interests, so we're not subjecting each other to activities of zero interest (for me, it's firearms, for him, it's comic books... srsly).

Also, to clarify... I'm not out every night with someone different... it's happened twice in the last nine months. Honestly, the idea that I CAN see other people really just does it for me. It's not that I need to... it's that I need the freedom to be able to do so.

From one non-monogamous to another, I think Erin is genuinely into this lifestyle. A lot of her responses were similar to mine, and I know I'm totally into this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote