Thread: 1491: Guy Code
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Montucky Jess Jess

No Sympathy for [sibling of] Devil

It can be understood as to why John Petrie's sister would be so arrogant in her intitial response to Keith. To be sure: she has a kid, doesn't know Keith, and obviously hates her brother, (and assumes Keith's a junky.)
The reality is: she's just as narcissistic, selfish, delusional, and bored w/ her sad life...as her brother. Wow. Her marriage must be awful! Her career, not as 'award-winning' as previously mentioned. And to be sure, this stupid cunt is alluding that Keith is some complete stranger that she wouldn't trust. Bitch, you went ON TO HIS WEBSITE. Complete w/ pics and full bio, coupled w/ the fact keith is asking a very specific question concerning your douche-bag brother... Look, you should have just proven your id, said no hard feelings, and concluded this story w/ some dignity.
It's incredible that someone would piss off a writer, w/ some acclaim, and certainly a large audience, in the first place.
It sucks Keith had all this material stolen, but as a fan I must admit that it certainly has generated some great new material - excellent show. The only thing that could top it is if 'Bonnie' were to enter a KATG contest that resulted in a Keith Malley-verbal beating. "Bonnie...if I didn't know any better I'd say you cheated..." ahahahahahaha.
The drama is delicious.

Last edited by Montucky Jess Jess; 11-10-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: meh
(Offline)   Reply With Quote