View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:03 PM   #39 (permalink)
rodimusprime
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Queen View Post
Thank you, it would be nice to think the public airing of this might be productive! I wish I had something helpful to offer those who are "medically interesting" but I really don't. I went into it expecting some pain, and it just isn't there anymore. Maybe it was cleared up by my recent visit to my clairvoyant healer, she said it was past life trauma. A lot of former doctors didn't offer much, and I saw a doctor recently who seemed more supportive - but I don't think it's an issue anymore. Probably it resolved a long time ago, but there was too much stress, not enough connection or respect, it's all pretty clear in hindsight, right? You get what you give? Clearly Josh isn't willing to do ANYTHING for attention, close but not quite.
Damn... so it wasn't a diet issue? That was sort of what was intimated on the show. I don't know much about past lives or any of that stuff but did you go to the clairvoyant because of the vaginal issues? Were you just exhausted of dealing with doctors who couldn't solve the issue?

I'm just curious. I don't have a vagina myself but I am a huge fan of them as a recreational institution.

Well it sounds like ya'll are both happier now even if you seem somewhat upset with Josh. That shit is to be expected in this case. I don't know if there is a good way to break up a marriage where only one party has decided it's time to move on but who would want to live in a marriage like that any way?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote