View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
invader
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

If we are talking pure batting averages, Chemda is, on average, right more times than Keith. I find that Chemda is usually able to step outside herself and forget her biases and look at and understand a situation from another persons perspective. Sometimes that perspective is still a little skewed, but it seems that the act of stepping outside herself is usually enough to come to a well thought out conclusion. That isn't to say Keith is closed minded, but he seems to have a very binary way of thinking. Which leads to some hilariously off statements. Not to mention a lot of times Keith's actions are totally contradictory to his, for lack of a better word, beliefs. Or at least what I can infer about his beliefs as a listener. For example; based on past shows how would most listeners guess Keith would feel if he heard a story about someone not just skipping out on a tip, but actually skipping out of a bill because their waiter was rude? But yet he doesn't understand why listeners weren't for him skipping out on the taxi driver? But don't worry, I still love you both equally.

Speaking of thinking logically, I think the fact that Myq comes off as such a logical person sort of contradicts the image of what most people have in their minds of what a person who is into open relationships is. I know it does for me. So when he brings up the idea of an open relationship, I'm sure most women don't take it seriously cause what he is suggesting isn't really congruent with how he is acting and with that, problems ensue.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote