View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #53 (permalink)
andsoitgoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Queen View Post
The simpleton simplified the issue, perhaps? At one point diet modification was suggested to me, a lot like a diet for kidney stones. I never really got a sense of whether or not it made a real difference. No clear cause, no clear solutions. A lot of emotions tied to the issue and I did get tired of that being the case. It would have helped if my medical professional was more committed or if the rest of our relationship was in better shape. We did alright for the first year that we were together. Then I'll agree it was no fun.
No offense, but listening to your passive aggressive retorts, I can see why he left.

I get you might be upset about the situation and that we only heard one side of the story, but you seem to be focusing on the fact that the sex issue is now fixed plus he didn't make much money. Sure, money is the biggest killer of a relationship, but it is clear you didn't respect him at all. A lot of artists don't make much money, at all through their career, and your lack of support, which you've not denied, may not have helped the situation.

You didn't watch tv with him and you never went to bed together. You have not countered that. It seems there is a reason for that.

Josh isn't a saint, but you aren't either. Maybe he didn't try, but you've made it clear that you didn't do much more.

Making something work is a 2 way street. I wouldn't try either if my wife didn't give a shit about me or what I love.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote