View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bermie Ninja

Angela's Message

Keith,
I think that Angela's rejection from the forums stems from the back and forth you had about a tweet that you posted in mid-September. You wrote something like:
It's not delivery ... your Mother's a NIGGER CUNT.

If this is the same person, she questioned you about that Tweet on a Show Forum from a show that day and you responded to her posts by asking her to write it on another thread because you wanted the Show Forums to be based on that show only. If I recall correctly, you asked her to stop two or three times then deleted her comments. I am a relatively new listener (I've only been listening for about 9 months) and that Twitter comment shocked me, but I respected your space after you asked to keep the show forum "pure", and I joined the chat later on and I asked you about it. I think you asked me if I thought that you were really a racist.

Anyway it's too bad that Angela was unable to articulate her thoughts more succinctly, because even crazy people have a lucid thought every now and then.

It's also too bad that the Tweet, while it may have been taken out of context (although I don't know how you could spin it in any appropriate way), may have really alienated some your sane fans (of any color).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote