View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
RealEmotionX
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

SOPA and PIPA would give the entertainment industry the power to shutdown websites with or without proof of copyright infringement, right down to an image that you post that you don't own. And KATG has posted many images just on it's show notes and I know some copyright images have been shared on the forums.

These laws threaten KATG and Keith and Chemda's way of life and business. I think it is extremely important that Keith takes the time to research them because the information actually exists, instead of shutting down because Wikipedia's explanation is vague at best and worthless to the everyman instead of comparing it to the Occupy Movement.

The fact he isn't familiar with Internet Neutrality actually alarmed me, and I am sure he will look through my posts (or recognize my username as is) and probably just write me off. But I am very serious here.

The best resource for information on this subject is right here

Save the Internet | Join the fight for Internet Freedom

Take the time and understand this, cause its really important. We would be handing the power of free speech over to the entertainment industry who would have China levels of power to censor the way we and in large the world see the internet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote