View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
Medium Brumski

Is this to nitpicky? Not sex, but making out and a couple dates, yes.

One summer when I was a pool manager one of the lifeguards kept flirting with me, I ignored it, she kept doing it. Eventually I told her the boss didn't want a manager dating a worker, and that was why we couldn't date, but when the boss got wind of this he actually had a little meeting telling us it was ok. Thanks, that was my excuse for letting her down easy, so since my excuse was gone I took her on a couple dates. Then summer ended and that was that.

More recently a group of us went out to a bar, and me, my roommate, my roommates girlfriend, and a friend of my roommates girlfriend all came back to the house to crash. The friend was getting set-up on the couch, and I went to my room to bed. A few minutes later I get a knock on my door, it's my roommates gf asking me what I'm doing, could I not tell her friend was into me? So I got up, went to the couch in the other room, and held my hand out to this girl. She took it and I led her back to my room, we made-out then just went to sleep. She wasn't pulling on my dick or anything overt like that though. I forget how that thing ended. The kicker is a few months later my roommates gf is giving me shit for always hitting on her friends. YOU caused that last one, I was already in bed, don't blame me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote