View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #5264 (permalink)
Rufio
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
Just "beat" Skyrim. I say beat because I'm level ~65 and so strong that the game has become a bore. I did like 75% of the major quest lines (didn't do civil war or companions) and see no point in finishing quests where I'll be two shotting people so I can retrieve the Timmy's ball that rolled down the road. Overall Skyrim started off great but lost steam once you realize the gameplay is totally lacking and the world is by no means alive. The world wait on you hand and foot.
Before that I played Dark Souls which is far and away the better game. Leaps and bounds better.

Other than those I've been playing A LOT of Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition. I'll play anyone in that.

And if anyone wants to play Gears of War 3 Horde 2.0 I'll be happy to play. Lemme know.
I was going to ask if you were still a virgin but I think this post answers that
(Offline)   Reply With Quote