View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #96 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
Now I'm no longer sure what I fear you may be confusing me with someone who gives a fuck means.
I know you're not really unsure Carruthers, but ol' Professor Bucho can explain that for anyone who really is unsure. Because I give a fuck.

To give a fuck = to care.

Thus, 'I fear you may be confusing me with someone who gives a fuck' = 'I fear you may be confusing me with someone who cares' = 'I do not care' = 'I do not give a fuck'.

For further illumination see Keith's request that people clarify exactly how many shits they give when they write the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
I'm not insulting you, oh no. From now on I believe in gnomes. They live in New Zealand and you will back me up? Unless you are talking to another New Zealander. Then gnomes are from Upstate NY. I will back you up.

Between us, everything will be true and real.
I missed you. I missed your musk.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote