View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bermie Ninja

I love, love, love this interview!

This interview was fantastic and fun!
I was born hearing but in the early 70's I caught Bacterial Meningitis when I was 2 years old, and lost all my hearing in one ear. Then when I was 30 years old I was diagnosed with a severe loss in my "good" ear.

It was very interesting to hear Kambri talk about all the noises that she and her brother could get away with, and it makes me think about what my son will say about me when he gets older. His teachers always complain about how loud he is, which actually confused me initially, but my partner reminded me that I didn't notice it because I remove my hearing aids as soon as I get home My son gets to practice his drums any time he wants to, and I really enjoy it because it's one of the few instruments that I can still hear really well without hearing aids.

I have been able to enjoy the What's My Name Show (and KaTG) because of new hearing aid technology that wirelessly streams the show directly into my hearing aids from my iPhone. So thank you for being so consistent with your sound quality, you have made your shows accessible in more ways than you know.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote