View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
denden

Just listened to the show, I'm disappointed you didn't even seem to entertain an alternate viewpoint, brushing any of my points off as me being even lazier then you. I don't think the points I brought up were awful, you even quoted a sarcastic response to one of my posts as being on the same side as me(or us, I dunno). Maybe its because my posts were a little wordier then they could've been, making it difficult to quote mid-show, so I guess I'll sum it up better:

Invisible Children are irresponsible with the money they are given, it took, what... 8 years to raise awareness to stop a single, obsolete warlord? Yeah, thanks, but I'm pretty sure the money they used could have gone somewhere more useful

(I did my research and I like BRAC- ).

That's my main point in nutshell, something that some people never seemed tp pick up on and bashed me for points I never even brought up. I don't think that complete economic infrastructure would help them(wouldn't hurt, but that's not my point), education and health(providing food, water and shelter) would go much further then capturing Kony.

But yeah... Keith... you focus on this guy, make sure he has your full undivided attention on April 20. Are you gonna feel like you accomplished something? You and Chemda have a large voice, you seem to forget that sometimes. Anyway love the show, you two rock.

Last edited by denden; 03-13-2012 at 08:23 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote