View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:44 AM   #23 (permalink)
Eightball

KONY is mild stuff....

I'm happy to hear that we, as a nation, are finally starting to understand this African Warlord fiasco. This has been going on for quite a while (literally for several decades).

Below is a link to the vice bus film on Liberia. This country has a long and sad history, and it is directly tied to the actions of the US. If you have the stomach for wretched states of existence then I strongly suggest that you watch all 6 parts of this movie. It's heartbreaking to the point where this stuff looks made-up and unreal.

These smaller African countries suffered political uprisings during the 70's and 80's. The final results are chaotic states which are broken down into feudal territories. Former generals and strongmen controlling blocks of major cities. These warlords recruit children as young as 6, pump them full of drugs, and pretty much use them as militarized gangs.

This is the story of General Butt Naked (his official name), who fought with other warlords while .... being butt naked. (don't worry he was bullet proof due to the magical spell that was put on him from eating the flesh of a child.)

You can enjoy all of Butt Naked's exploits versus other famed Liberian Warlords like General Mosquito, General Mosquito Spray, and of course General Rambo. I wish I was making this up.

The Vice Guide To Travel - Liberia - Part 1 - YouTube

This message brought to you by rawwwr rawwwr. No wait!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote