View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
BrianAlt
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I didn't listen yet, but I'll comment anyway...

I had a serious girlfriend in high school and we decided to lose our virginity together. We talked about it and planned it out. I bought condoms. I was scared as all shit to buy them, but I decided that if I couldn't buy condoms I wasn't really ready to do it.

So we picked a day when I knew everyone would be out of my house (and a lot of people lived in my house). When I first went in she let out an aahhh . I asked if she was okay, she said yes. I didn't last too long, a few minutes at best. When I was done we were sitting there, naked, looking at each other and she said to me, "WOW!" I said, "yeah! WOW!" She asked, "want to do it again?" I said YES! (ah, to be 16 again!).

This time she had an orgasm.

It was well planned, well thought out and pretty damn good for both of us. It can happen. But I'm sure it usually doesn't.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote