View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I heard the kid who plays Joffrey ordered one of his teachers beat another one of his teachers with a bedpost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natrasha View Post
And tywin is badass
his first scene while skinning that deer was intense
So damn good. I've seen that actor in other things and known he's good but never really thought, "Hoy shit that guy's badass" until Game Of Thrones. Same with the guy who plays Jorah. Hopefull one day soon Dany comes to her senses and he gets to bone her because he's about put up with enough of her bratty shit.

One of my other favourites from the new season is that poor dipshit Theon's much cleverer sister. As much as she's not one of the more glamourous lasses on the show, something about how streetsmart she is and that she's in command of a whole fleet of ships gets me hot. I guess smart, powerful chicks turn me on. Which is why I have Condaliza Rice's 2012 calendar hanging in my garage.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote