View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #71 (permalink)
Powerhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappbrannigan View Post
I think tolerance implies a certain amount of respect, like not calling gay people "fags." Maybe I'm wrong though, because you obviously have such a superior grasp of the English language.
I call them fags out of respect. The fags I know at least the cool ones have no problem with that term. Ever wonder why blacks call each nigger?? I am so tolerant of fags that they allow me in their 'inner circle" to call them fags. Just like they will call me a wop. My Polish friends are called pollacks and Irish micks that is the kind of respect I have earned among those folks. It just might be this new generation that gets so offended. My daughter had a big party at the house she turned 21, and she invited a bunch of here friends from college(CSF) and our family. Two friends of her's came, 2 queer guys, attended as a couple. As the night progressed I rapped with them and they were some pretty cool dudes, they knew there baseball and tennis. As they left I said "Get home safely you fags, and to the "man" of the couple "Get some of that tight ass" and he replied "You know I will and you threw an awesome party oldtimer if you ever want to change sides I know a few bears that would love you" Mind you this was in a room of maybe 25 at that time of the evening. Later my daughter told me I how wonderful the party was and how I really showed those kids on how to have a good time. A few weeks later my wife and daughter, her boyfriend and the two fags all went out to dinner on my dime(business expense). So you can see I can call fags -fags.

As my grasp of the English language that was learned at University of California at Berkeley '87 and my ownership of direct mail company as further honed my skills
(Offline)   Reply With Quote