View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #76 (permalink)
Powerhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappbrannigan View Post
But you still don't know the difference between "there" and "their" ? ...or how to proofread.

How did you get that degree? Was your professor about to fail you, and then you said: "Oh, c'mon, ya fag, just gimme the degree!" ?
I can assure you all the info is true and accurate. I do apologize for not proofreading or running it thru spell check. Screwing up there and their is a major pet peeve of mine and for that error I do apologize. Just lack of effort on my part or maybe the dog interrupted me!!!I wasn't aware that we were graded for spelling and grammar. I just quickly jot down my thoughts and ideas. My brain works faster than my second-rate typing skills.

When I attended unversity(using Canadian vernacular for zappbrannigan) homosexuals were in the closet. Being gay wasn't the badge of honor it almost seems like it is today. Fags didn't wave the rainbow flag they just hung a bandanna in there backpockets left to signify pitcher and right to signify catcher. Or possibly it was the other way around. I do remember my Sociology professor "outing" herself as a lesbian. She was a middle-aged mother of two?, I don't recall but she did have children. Outing wasn't word yet, that wouldn't turn-up until a few years later with the passing of Rock Hudson. I do remember being sexually turned on though, she is what we would refer to nowadays aa a lipstick lesbian. So to answer your question I didn't call the professor a fag and then asked for my degree. I earned it it took 5 years but I did it.
I don't recommend just walking up to queers and calling them fags. I think that's what got you folks confused and irate. These fags are folks I know, people I break bread with, play tennis with. They just perfer to be drilled in the backside and to swallow cum. I feel i'm the complete opposite of a homophobe, I associate with them in my private life. Just wonder how many of liberal minded folks actually hang-out with fags. I got beat Sat. by a fag in tennis granted he was 25 years younger but that fag had great serve!! How many of you can say you hung with a homo today.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote