View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
Why are you giving this ass so much power from chick-filet? I'm fine with gay marriage and I'm fine with with what this ass says. He is one dude, just happens to run a major company big fuckin deal. Don't give this any more 'juice' than anyother asshole's opinion. He is one bigoted dude, I'm sure the gay culture has to bigger things to address than this one asshole opinion. Let him say what he wants big fuckin deal. Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Choose your fight, in case you haven't noticed you the gays seem to be winning, every day more states are letting gays get married. It's a process you win your rights a bit at a time and remember the blacks are still working on total equality and what's it been 40 years!!! Gay marriage is what 2 years old!!! Give it a chance
You do realize that he is not just talking but actually spending millions on active lobbying against gay rights? Millions he makes from his company?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote