View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It was like McNally's drunken, demon-filled mind was a wounded rhinoceros that he'd lost control of and Keith Malley was trying to wrangle it back into its home somehow, but it wasn't acting like a normal rhino so Keith Malley couldn't get a hold of it. And then Kyle tried to shoot it with tranq darts but even though he was scoring hits the beast wouldn't go down, it just kept getting back up and charging around. I was just glad it didn't try to break any windows or have sex with a zebra or something.

But his unfocused arguments (good work Alcohol) weren't annoying to me because Keith and Kyle were saying the things I was thinking and acting as release valves for all the tension McNally was threatening to build up. I get why the rhino was scary to some people but he wasn't to me, because Keith and Kyle were brilliant at keeping it from doing any serious damage.

Ultimately I just heard an incredible amount of pain in a fellow human being and couldn't help but feel for him. And be glad he has buddies like Kyle and Keith.

Bring on part 2.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote