View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
incognegro13x

Is it me or did anyone else get the vibe that McNally made it seem like he has had it worse than anyone regardless of subject?

It bothers me that he gives such a generalistic view of Americans almost that of what you might see on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians", but I wonder if he is actually seen a real American. If receiving free rent, and handouts is the idea engraved in McNally's head of slumming, then I am doing real shitty. I think anyone here wishes they had a free $1k a month paycheck, but I be damned if I would bitch about and hoping to grasp some pitty????

I personally have not heard of this town he referenced in Canada. However, I my I do know of towns in Mexico by my best friend's accounts that the average income per month was less than $200 USD equivalent. My friend makes mention of his past struggles every once in awhile, but I never heard him complain as bad as I heard McNally in this episode.

At first I really did think that McNally was joking about his views on America, and his output on life, but I have to agree he is coming off like a priviledged douche bag.

**-Kyle- send me a pm and I will send you money for lunch as well **

Last edited by incognegro13x; 08-06-2012 at 11:09 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote