View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Strawdog

Isn't the root of the problem that you're having arguements in the first place. Surely to reach to point where one or both of you have reached a peak of emotion that causes you to snap means you haven't dealt with the issue properly before menstruation even comes into it.

Personally I take control of my relationship and don't allow an issue to escalate. Multiple times my girlfriend has become upset over an issue but I can read her well enough that just a second or two more silence than there should be, a kiss being slightly too chaste, I confront, analyse and solve.

Too many men allow a woman to say, "No, it's nothing" then back away and figure they've done all they can. This does nothing but promote the stereotype of men being bumbling, emotionally-retarded idiots.
I tend to grab her by the shoulders, turn her square on and tell her to look me in the eyes. I then demand to know what the issue is.
She can't resist this because she want's you to confront and take charge. Listen to her, repeat the issue back to her to make sure you're clear then take a second, pause and think it over. The resolution is usually very simple and women generally allow emotion to cloud their judgement.

Now, Keith has mentioned in the past that attempting to do this just illicits a worse response with Chemda claiming that what she actually needed was a moment for you to both just wallow in despair rather than instantly try to solve it. I believe the true problem was how Keith put any solution to her. Correct me if I'm wrong but whenever they spoke of these times it seemed that Keith spoke as if panicking, exasperated. He came to Chemda submissive to her childish behaviour in the face of a problem.

My girl has sometimes complains that I come off as cold, sometimes distant, but in these situations I am dominant and will not except her behaving like a child. Once a month her behaviour may be amplified but I won't let her panicky, possibly abusive behaviour dictate what happens.

No matter how much women will deny it, their emotional behaviour is that of a petulant child and must be treated as such. To do anything other than dominate is to admit defeat and encourage them and they will hate you for supplicating to their emotional pleas.
If an arguement breaks out you're already losing, save face,withdraw from the situatio telling her you'll talk when she's more reasonable. She'll call you an asshole, say you don't respect her, maybe even call you a pussy but you remain stoic as you would with a child and, as Keith said, they'll come crawling back in a few hours to apologize for their behaviour.

Then you fuck them like Jack Bauer trying to beat a confession out of their cervix.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote