View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #52 (permalink)
Tryclopss
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Thumbs up Canadian Card Rovoked McNaley

OMGoodness!!!

I HATE to clean but I must say My Name is Keith is the antidote for my domestic time now. I managed to make chicken salad, egg salad and clean my kitchen from top to the bottom while listening to both parts.

Canada is not small, sure population wise but don't make it out to be like here up north we're all envious of USA.

On a more lighter note, I feel you about your brother, I know my husband struggled with his sister but the best thing he did is move on with leading his own life. Eventually all the preaching sunk in and it took for her to change her environment let alone leave the city where her son is located to start the healing. She watch our kids for a year and the kids occupied her so much that in a way they became therapy for her not to fall back on drugs Plus she is part of one of the best rehab program here in Montreal. We are super proud of her today and I pray, hope for you to move forward and for your brother to find a light bulb in starting some kind of recovery.

Keith LOVE the show I am hooked! And look forward to the next show in order to clean our kids room cause it is a hot mess.
Twitter: @Chonilla
========== ==================
NEW! S1-Ep31 What's The Max That I Can Get?

(Offline)   Reply With Quote