View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

i heart free-loaders

Goddamnit. Ok. AAAAaaaarrrrhhhggg. Don't ... want ... to leave ...ugh. Douche-y message on forumns....just because I have to pay $5/audio or $10/video ...but... Fucking hell. I shall leave it at this: I THOUGHT I WAS v.i. fucking P.... Baby? Baby. Baby, you still there? No? Why? Oh...because everyone's an asshole and won't sign up and pay a measly $12-15 bucks a month... sad. It honestly sucks to feel like this show is only being supported by a very few and thus real fans not only pay, but pay more on top of it - simply because others are cheap or do not get it. Perhaps...perhaps instead of meekly, patiently, and nicely announcing "The VIP is what's keeping this show going" Keith and Chemda proclaim "Pay to Play" Either that, or another membership drive. I feel like an ass stating this, but I can't be the only one who waited all day for a show, paid to be VIP - only to find out - it's only in the store.
Ok. That's enough bitching. I'm off to the store. That show trailer was awesome.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 09-05-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: FUCK. There was a code for VIP. I still think free-loaders suck, though!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote