View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Keith
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Goddamnit. Ok. AAAAaaaarrrrhhhggg. Don't ... want ... to leave ...ugh. Douche-y message on forumns....just because I have to pay $5/audio or $10/video ...but... Fucking hell. I shall leave it at this: I THOUGHT I WAS v.i. fucking P.... Baby? Baby. Baby, you still there? No? Why? Oh...because everyone's an asshole and won't sign up and pay a measly $12-15 bucks a month... sad. It honestly sucks to feel like this show is only being supported by a very few and thus real fans not only pay, but pay more on top of it - simply because others are cheap or do not get it. Perhaps...perhaps instead of meekly, patiently, and nicely announcing "The VIP is what's keeping this show going" Keith and Chemda proclaim "Pay to Play" Either that, or another membership drive. I feel like an ass stating this, but I can't be the only one who waited all day for a show, paid to be VIP - only to find out - it's only in the store.
Ok. That's enough bitching. I'm off to the store. That show trailer was awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Ok. I get it. There's a code for VIP. Here is a legitimate reason to bitch, (and I've felt this way for some time) IT is nearly impossible to DELETE something on this forumn page whilst drunk. Seriously. You have to hit like 3 diffeerent tabs, in like, some sort of James Bond code?? Someone , somewhere...fix that shit. Alright, then.
This may be the single worst apology I've ever received.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote