View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
JSZilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
I think this is the first time I have agreed with Keith on anything to do with politics. The two party system is ruining this country and exactly like sports. Everyone should vote in a third party so that Washington has to do real compromise and can't continue to pass shit laws that don't really address the issues only the hot news topics
I dunno about the latter but I agree. What's funny is I listened to Casey and Carmen this morning; cause I hate myself. And they LITERALLY SAID it is like sports and the other team will lose etc. It's gotten so bad from mudslinging to blatant lie, what's the fucking point? Look at some of these sites. With the bullshit radar ready and then even see the sites sources if you want. Politifact.comand Factcheck.org. Ryan can't stop lying and even Fox News reported it. Meanwhile, the Democrats exaggerated here and there. Sure maybe not as bad as say the other side...Name of the game (spin), maybe. It just seems weird. Leading me to. Personally, I think it took Biden to "evolve" Barak on the gay issue. He wouldn't of done it, imo. Putting him on the spot. Now, thanks to hard-ons like Santorum we get to talk about bullshit that should be 30 years irrelevant. The newest is the "putting God and Israel back" into the equation that the Republicans will not let go; is hilarious. They literally said "OMG THEY ARE GODLESS LOOK THEY HAD TO EDIT IT!". Maybe or maybe not. But it should be more unnerving that God HAS to even be IN the equation. Whatever happened to Separation of Church and State? What 3rd party alternatives are there? Is there a honest candidate? Why does religion even need to be brought up? That's stupid and unconstitutional. Why can't anyone say, "Oh yeah, the 14th Amendment guarantees gay marriage?" or marriage has no sanctity it's a fucking legal binding contract the end. I'm a piece of shit what do I know. I should go talk to that dude who says the Illuminati runs us and tell him I joined them.
lol
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote