View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Earl Dukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg In Oakland View Post
That was my first point...that Keith is speaking based on his knowledge of Catholicism, not Christianity in its whole.
So, what denomination are you basing your opinions on? If you're both coming from different places, then you can't both be right in assuming one has a majority over the other. I'm saying that, according to you, Keith sees Catholicism as the majority, but you think he's speaking from a minority, which makes you the majority. Both can't be true. In reality, it's all coming from the same Bible. You can't tell me one denomination has a different Bible from the next, but for sure they interpret it differently. Thing is, the differences in opinion are either minimal or superficial. A Protestant isn't gonna be like, "Nuh-uh! The second and third commandments are backwards!" That shit is there and that's the shit that puts all Christians in the same box as long as they believe in the Bible. The differences aren't in moral issues, they are in material and wordly issues that have been twisted into moral issues like Mary, the Pope, rituals, and other meaningless things. At their core, they are alike.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote