View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
amyuilani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg In Oakland View Post
And even if it's an out right majority, my issue is that Keith states 'all' religious people are bad and/or evil. Which in the case of myself, and the hundreds of people of the two churches I have attended in my life, is not true.
I don't know how long you have been a listener for, but in case you haven't guessed by now, Keith's opinions should be taken with a very large grain of salt. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he's so wrong he's ridiculous. Keith couldn't begin to know what all religious people think. Why do you care so much about what he thinks?

Quote:
Also, my issue is not who is right and who is wrong, and should time be given to point out a group's hypocrisy. My issue is, why so much? Why every episode? Is this what we should expect for the rest of this show's tenure? Has the format of the show permanently changed?
Because it's always going to be a hot-button issue. People will always have something to talk about when it comes to religion. And for a team that puts on 5-8 hours per week of live, original talk show material, why would they shy away from something that continues to spark conversation?

Quote:
And you have still not answered my question; Keith should absolutely continue ranting about whatever he wishes. I would not have lasted 1600 shows if I didn't find it entertaining. But does focusing on one subject for so long make the show stale?
Just like Keith's opinions are completely subjective, so are yours. No one really thinks this topic is stale because we continue to talk about it. And if you're like me, and you feel like they're droning on and on about something that you don't care about (for me, it's pot smoking), then either FF through the show or skip it altogether.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote