View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
Greg In Oakland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Who else do you want him to hate on? Would you be happy if he trash talked atheists and spends lots of time explaining how evolution is bullshit? Maybe you want him to go back to hating on other countries? I didn't hear you complain during the USA #1 mania.

You are just annoyed it is something you are interested in this time so either suck it up or stop listening this is not the "only stuff Greg finds funny show"
Plus if you have been listening for as long as your forums membership implies you should know that topics come and go.

Also I 100% agree with lovely Sparrow: Angry Keith is delighful!
I'm annoyed that the show has become a one subject podcast. I don't expect to agree or be entertained by 100% of any of the comedy podcasts I listen to. And of course I am annoyed that the one subject is bashing a group I associate with, especially since Keith's assessment is not accurate. Why is that so odd? My question is, would everyone be happy if the podcast was 100% bash religious people. That's the sole purpose of this thread. While no one has answered directly, the answer seems pretty clear.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote