View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
JSZilla

Jesus it feels like Lauremda (First Bennifer...Then Branjelina...Now Lauremda?!) go through shit everyday. I sure hope this relationship lasts forever. I know that's unrealistic and a tall order. It just sounds like a tasked exercise with so many rewards that it just should. I dunno. I don't mean to sound stupid.

Always fun to listen to more Danny. Sigh. I'm so being suckered into that fucking VIP. Shit I even wanna throw down 5 bucks just to be a dick on Keith's bet. For Obama naturally. Biden gets chastised for laughing at a super liar and interrupting and being aggressive when he was being insulted constantly by Ryan.

Fave of the past few weeks:

At the RNC: "On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech..."

Source: Paul Ryan’s speech in 3 words | Fox News

Punchline: Note the source.

Also, live tweet from Bill Maher from the VP debate. Biased possibly, but funny.

"Hello 911? I want to report an old man beating a child on my TV."
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote