View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
JSZilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
JZilla, we prefer "Chauren" but thanks for the simpathy.

(pics of gauze-face Lauren have been posted! Sexual Weirdness Guaranteed - Comedy Talk Show & Podcast)
I see. Dually noted lol. I went with the theme of "male" first. I too (like the Cock Ring Lord) was curious on the pronunciation. I would assume it is NOT phonetic? So not literally sounding like CHARREN? With out the English CH or the "Middle eastern/Isreali" CH noise in Chemda. I would guess it is an English H sound? Like how um...Him? So Harren? I also never figured the CH would be a K sound or AU would be an O sound like FOR. It could be because I'm southern and would pronounce Lauren as Larren not Loren. I quit. My head hurts now. Those pics looks painful yet funny I dunno if I'm allowed to laugh at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
...it would appear to be CHORE-en but with the Israeli pronunciation of Chemda's name, it sounds kind of dirty...
I was gonna put Chernda in there somehow but it didn't sound right. I also wasn't sure the sarcasm would come across through text either.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote