View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith and Adam should totally meet this guy Danny. Not to do anything explicitly threatening, just to let him know that, even if you are a kid from out of town, if he's thinking of fucking with you again he also knows you have some significant muscle in your corner for the payback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
If I dated Danny, I think I would know he's a thinker. In fact he thinks too much. Why wouldn't i know he thought of every possible outcome already regarding his roommate to lower his music, and that maybe it wasn't my place to make him man up? And then after making him man up, I'm upset over it?
No, you're fine. Danny said you apologised and then you put his penis in your mouth for a while. Even after Danny put you in the shithouse position of having to share sleeping space with this dickhead. You knew you were wrong and you let him know you were wrong and then you both lived happily ever after.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote