View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

1. So good to see healthy Keith. Those were the days.
2. Still in love with Myka FOX
3. Seth Rogen move over, that kid Hatch is a future star.
4. Still in love with Pat Dixon.
5. Editing is top notch.
6. Who's the hot lady with Pat?
7. Danny's in love with Pat too. That kid's the complete package.
8. I think I just saw the moment Keith's liver got AIDS.
9. God I love Myka FOX.
10. The judges trying to entertain themselves while the burgers take forever could be its own show.
11. But they don't need to be because the editing is so fucking ON POINT!
12. Danny seems like he could be one of the interns on Letterman. You know the guys? They turn up at random moments and act hilariawkward (I just made up that word).
13. It'd be great if Adam Brown Went To Town Big Fat Clown Upside Down was on KATG more in '13. Or had his own VIP show.
14. I love watching Libby talk. She has the cutest crooked mouth. She's so mesmerising she should have her own video show.
15. Who's the hot lady with Johnny?
16. Dee's smile lights up the whole wide world.
17. Zero for creativity for Pat? When he used donut buns? GTFO of here Keith Malley.
18. Having said that how is Keith not already a star? Some film-maker should be casting this guy in features by now.
19. Pat left because of the storm and not because he stormed off? What the eff? Dude has been falsly besmirched on the show.
20. Every cent of my VIP is worth it just for this one video. Everything else is sugar on top. Of a donut-bunned burger.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote