View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vampire Lizard

I won't lie, I've kind of been avoiding a lot of the What's My Name episodes. Not because I dislike the show but because it seemed like other than the Taxi Cab episode it's been a whole bunch of depressing topics (not that Death was a happy topic but it had comedians on it so the mood is lifted) and I've been in a comedy podcast mood lately kind of being disappointed when I find out the next WMN isn't the waiter episode that has been alluded to.

Started listening again and despite the subject matter as equally entertained as I have been with every episode. Chemda asks the best questions (though I still don't understand booths for buying sex at a book store. What the fuck is going on in NYC?). This episode was a jumping around a little but Chemda took control and it was very interesting, it is actually making me wonder of some family members who have been having weird outbursts with close friends and have been developing gross teeth '>.>

It is also nice to see that someone can put their life back together though it won't be easy. I always had the bad attitude of 'fuck drug addicts it's 2012 don't take a drug the first time you should know it will make you addicted' and there is just no hope for them, but for someone with such talent to go down to that level and than rebuild. Really inspiring.

Time to listen to all the other WMN. Thanks Chemda
(Offline)   Reply With Quote