View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecrucial View Post
This. Ya sorry I didn't mean to say I wasn't into it. It just threw me for a loop the first time. Ended up dating for a few months and after that it was fine. Was actually kinda cool that modern science can do such awesome stuff.
I totally get the being weirded out thing. It took me a while to get used to wearing it. Plus it looks fragile and is startling to realize that the person has a semi-permanent tube with a cord that looks like it would be painful to tug on (which it is, but nothing life threatening). I guess I am an anomaly. Plus it was relatively easy for me to mention it when I had to whip it out to bolus for a meal. It took a couple of years for my husband to feel comfortable with taking it off himself before we had sex.

This whole thing makes me wonder what these people's plans were once they started getting intimate because unless you are a ninja...you have to put it somewhere and even if you take it off there is still the actual site that sticks to the skin...