View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
juliofromny
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So the Marathon prompted me to finally sign up for a VIP membership. Luckily I know was able to afford it finally. This episode prompted me to make sure I was following Danny on Twitter and tumblr. It also prompted me to do a quick one-click buy of "Miserabilia". I really enjoyed this conversation and the literature talk. It's making me want to revisit some of those old novels that I read back in high school.

I'm also glad that Lauren is making Chemda see Shakespeare in a different light. It was funny hearing Her and Keith bash the old timey writing but I always felt it was a shame that they missed out on the themes that were being portrayed in the tragedies. At least I think it's good stuff.

Also I have to commend Danny on pushing himself to do this podcast. I know how hard it is to do, especially when you keep bashing yourself as you're doing it LOL. Keep it up. I have plenty of episodes to catch up on (currently on the one with Mike and Myq) and I look forward to seeing Danny mastering his craft.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote