Thread: 1710: New Here
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

My neighbor's have THREE constantly yipping, barking, little shit chiuhuahuas that have an incessant, wall-piercing bark, that absolutely kills me and has ruined my summers, as I can't enjoy my yard - at all. I have talked w/ the neighbor's on the other side of them and they have pleaded w/ these people to do something. They have not. So, they have forced me to scream obscenities and go pound on their door, if I am outside at the same time as their dogs. I would like to poison them, beat the shit out of the man of the house, shoot a shotgun into the air, pour containers of piss onto their white car, etc...but have remained 'un-psycho-like for the past 3 years. People tell me to call the cops; I don't do that. I like to think simple communication would work, but it simply has not. I can't kill the little fuckers, either, because I love animals, am a dog owner myself, (my dog doesn't bark by the way - she's an old shepered dog) and have even knocked on their door and let them know when one of the little shits gets out and I see em in the alleyway. Being a 'good' neighbor is over-rated. These people take advantage and don't give a fuck at all. I recommend being loud, confrontational, and at the very least: leave a note or something. Shame is a wonderful thing; more people should embrace it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote