View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
bw81
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Not getting it up, something I am not looking forward to but it sounds like most guys have to deal with it at some time. Having two kids really does make business time too few and far between for our liking. I'd hate to finally not be asleep and ready for action then "the hardness" goes.

One thing I am having trouble with in convincing my wife how beautiful she is. I think she feels I just say it to make her feel better or that I have to say it just because she is my wife. Since she had our two children she is very self concious about her body. But I really do think she is incredibly sexy and slammin' - how can I make her know that I am being genuine?

Loving the show, Brother Love. Thanks to you I now know what to do to prevent my anus prolapsing and how to counteract goin soft. Rock on.

I'd also love a Brother Love Rock 'n Roll Stories hour. I love hearing about all aspects of recording, touring, debauchery, etc... and think you'd have some great stories to share.